I take great pride in creating well-developed materials to best suit my clients’ needs. For some, that means writing or revising basic copy, or proofreading for grammar and spelling errors. For others, more in-depth revision is necessary. I develop your document’s logic, structure and outline, or revise it in a more appropriate voice and tense. Data-gathering and fact-checking can also be important components of well-written, edited copy. I have training and experience with English-as-a-second-language clients. I focus on details, and find information gaps, misspellings, grammar errors, and typos. I provide thorough work and a fast return.
- Admissions essays and personal statements
- Educational materials and curriculum design
- In-house communications
- Literary manuscripts and ghost writing
- Magazine articles
- Marketing materials
- Press releases
- Social media and website copy
- Teaching and training manuals
- Theses (APA, Chicago, MLA)
- White papers
Whatever the project, I am here to create a deftly polished product.